Rust Grip®: 15+ Year Anti-Corrosion/Anti-Rust and Encapsulation Coating
What is the best way to stop and prevent corrosion on steel or metal? Don’t settle for just ordinary rust paint! Rust Grip® coating seals, encapsulates virtually any metal or steel surface, and protects it against rust, corrosion, and wear longer than anything on the market.
For stopping rust, it the perfect solution for a wide range of interior and exterior applications.
As a three-coats-in-one system, Rust Grip® acts as a primer, intermediate coat, and top coat that strengthens surfaces to 6,780 psi when fully cured (concrete is 3500 psi by comparison).
- While Rust Grip® is used on oil rigs, ships, bridges, and other large steel/metal structures, you can use it over any minimally prepped (no white sandblasting required) rusted or new metal.
- Use it on: I-beams, metal roofs, shipping containers, tanks, fire escapes, wrought iron fencing, steel railings, pipes, truck frames, heavy machinery, manufacturing equipment, flashings, HVAC units, any worn galvanized steel, and more…
- Rust Grip® is rated at 15,000 hours on the ASTM B117 salt spray test (perfect 10 score) using a coat of only 6 mils (6/1,000 inch) thick. Most competitors are rated at only 2,000-3,000 hours!
Any Questions? Call Us! 917-836-7816
- Rust Grip® provides superior corrosion protection under the harshest conditions such as in salt air / marine environments.
- As a 1-part, one-coating system, Rust Grip® can dramatically cut labor, product, and clean up costs, as well as the time required to complete a project.
- Rust Grip® can also be top coated when a specific color is desired.
For long-term protection, Rust Grip® is the ideal anti-rust, anti-corrosion, encapsulating, coating solution for any metal surface.
Don’t just take our word for it. In a recent study conducted by the US Army Corps of Engineers (SSPC Paint 41), none of the coatings in their test group performed at the same level as Rust Grip® in exceeding and passing their test requirements. Click here to see their test results and to see the other coatings that were evaluated. Coatings from Sherwin Williams and Wasser were included.