Lining Kote: Our Strongest Acid Resistant Coating For Highly Corrosive Environments
Protect your assets against the harshest acids, bases, chemicals, and solvents with Lining Kote. Lining Kote is a two-part high solid epoxy coating that’s both durable and flexible. It is our strongest acid resistant coating for use in highly corrosive areas.
- Lining Kote is ideal for petrochemical plants, chemical storage, tank interiors, structural steel exposed to chemical or acid splash, leaks, fumes, and more. It can be used when PH values range from 1-10. We also have options for PH values up to 14.
- It has outstanding adhesion and strength that withstands direct impact, and is resistant to water, humidity, chemical compositions, and temperatures up to 275°F (135°C).
- Lining Kote is made with a high molecular weight base for strength and durability and can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
Lining Kote Benefits
- Ultimate Protection – Provides unmatched protection against a broad range of concentrations of acids, bases, chemicals and solvents.
- Heat Resistant – Withstands high temperatures of up to 275° F (135° C).
- Easy to Apply – Applies over damp surfaces with no loss of adhesion.
- Tintable – Add color without compromising Lining Kote’s finish or protection.
Lining Kote Uses
- Ultimate corrosion protection against constant exposure to most solvents, acids, bases, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Specifically designed for interior use. Apply to indoor metal surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling, or chemical splash, and containment.
- Flooring corrosion protection, as Lining-Kote is tough enough to withstand foot traffic.
- On concrete or on steel tanks to protect from deterioration, wear, or exposure to highly corrosive environments.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services