Lining Kote: The Strongest Protection In Highly Corrosive Environments
Protect your assets against the harshest acids, bases, chemicals, and solvents with Lining Kote. Lining Kote is a two-part high solid epoxy coating that’s both durable and flexible. It is our strongest acid resistant coating for use in highly corrosive environments.
- Lining Kote is ideal for petrochemical plants, chemical storage, tank interiors, structural steel exposed to chemical or acid splash/vapors, and more. It can be used when PH values range from 1-10. We have options for PH values up to 14.
- It has outstanding adhesion and strength that withstands direct impact, and is resistant to water, humidity, chemical compositions, and temperatures up to 275°F (135°C).
- Lining Kote is made with a high molecular weight base for strength and durability and can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
Lining Kote Benefits
- Ultimate Protection – Provides unmatched protection against a broad range of concentrations of acids, bases, chemicals and solvents.
- Heat Resistant – Withstands high temperatures of up to 275° F (135° C).
- Easy to Apply – Applies over damp surfaces with no loss of adhesion.
- Tintable – Add color without compromising Lining Kote’s finish or protection.
Lining Kote Uses
- Ultimate corrosion protection against constant exposure to most solvents, acids, bases, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Specifically designed for interior use. Apply to indoor metal surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling, or chemical splash, and containment.
- Flooring corrosion protection, as Lining-Kote is tough enough to withstand traffic.
- On concrete or on steel tanks to protect from deterioration, wear, or exposure to highly corrosive environments.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services