Lining Kote UHS
Lining Kote UHS: Our Strongest Acid Resistant Paint For Metal And Concrete
Protect your assets against the harshest acids, bases, chemicals, and solvents with Lining Kote UHS. Lining Kote UHS is a two-part high solid epoxy paint that’s both durable and flexible. It is our strongest acid resistant paint for use in highly corrosive areas.
- Lining Kote UHS is ideal for petrochemical plants, chemical storage, lining tank interiors, structural steel exposed to chemical or acid splash, leaks, fumes, and more. It can be used when PH values range from 1-14.
- It has outstanding adhesion and strength that withstands direct impact, and is resistant to water, humidity, chemical compositions, and temperatures up to 295°F (146°C).
- Lining Kote UHS is a 2-part high molecular weight pigmented epoxy that that is built to resist the toughest acid, chemical, and solvent environments. It can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
Lining Kote UHS Benefits
- Provides unmatched protection against a broad range of concentrations of acids, bases, chemicals and solvents.
- Heat Resistant – Withstands high temperatures of up to 295° F (146° C).
- Tintable – Add color without compromising Lining Kote’s finish or protection.
Lining Kote UHS Uses
- Ultimate corrosion protection against constant exposure to or for storage of most solvents, acids, bases, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Specifically designed for interior use. Apply to indoor metal surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling, or chemical splash, and containment.
- Flooring corrosion protection – Lining Kote UHS is tough enough to withstand foot traffic.
- On concrete or on steel tanks to protect from deterioration, wear, or exposure to highly corrosive environments.
Need more information? We look forward to helping you get the best results for your project.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM