Rust Grip®: Our Best 15+ Year Rust Resistant and Corrosion Encapsulation Paint
What is the best way to stop and prevent corrosion on structural steel or metal? Are you looking for the best rust paint? Rust Grip® coating seals, encapsulates virtually any metal or steel surface, and protects it against rust and corrosion longer than anything on the market.
For stopping rust, it’s the perfect long-term solution for a wide range of interior and exterior industrial coating applications.
As a three-coats-in-one system, Rust Grip® acts as a primer, intermediate coat, and top coat that strengthens surfaces to 6,780 psi when fully cured (concrete is 3500 psi by comparison). There’s no need for any additional coatings.
- While Rust Grip® is used on oil rigs, ships, bridges, and other large metal or steel structures, you can use it over any minimally prepped rusted metal. No white sandblasting is required. It is a great choice for protecting new metal products as well.
- Use it as a rust inhibitor for: structural steel, I-beams, metal roofs, shipping containers, tanks, cooling towers, water towers, fire escapes, wrought iron fencing, steel railings, pipes, truck frames, heavy machinery, manufacturing equipment, flashings, HVAC units, worn galvanized steel, galvalume, any structural steel, and more…
- Rust Grip® is rated at 15,000 hours on the ASTM B117 salt spray test using a coat of only 6 mils (6/1,000 inch) thick. (With a perfect 10 score). Most competitors are rated at only 2,000-3,000 hours!
Have Any Questions? Call Us!
- Rust Grip® provides superior corrosion protection under the harshest conditions such as in salt air, coastal, and marine environments.
- As a 1-part, one-coating system, Rust Grip® can dramatically cut labor, product, and clean up costs, as well as the time required to complete a project.
- It can also be top coated when a specific color is desired.
Rust Grip® is also available in an ultra-low VOC formulation (95 grams/liter) for indoor applications or regions with strict VOC restrictions. It is compliant in all air quality districts in California (SCAQMD).
For long-term protection, Rust Grip® is the ideal anti-rust, anti-corrosion, encapsulating, coating solution for any industrial or commercial project.
Don’t just take our word for it. In a recent study conducted by the US Army Corps of Engineers (SSPC Paint 41), none of the coatings in their test group performed at the same level as Rust Grip® in exceeding and passing their test requirements.
Click here to see their test results and to see the other coatings that were evaluated. Coatings from Sherwin Williams and Wasser were included.
Before, after Rust Grip® application, followed with Enamo Grip Top Coat. Rust Grip doesn’t require a top coat but one can be applied if a specific color is needed.
“We have been very pleased since discovering Rust Grip and implementing its use in our processes. We market to a broad customer base, ranging from commercial structures and miscellaneous steel to industrial work. We have been able to save our customers a lot of money by increasing efficiency through the usage of Rust Grip and by reducing the amount of galvanized and stainless steel used. We have also been very impressed with the durability and aesthetics. Our customers love it!”