Enamo Grip: Durable Enamel Protective Coating
Enamo Grip is a tough, industrial strength, two-component aliphatic polyurethane enamel protective coating. It is a uniquely hard and durable coating that can be custom tinted to any color. When utilized for exterior coating needs, Enamo Grip will demonstrate unsurpassed gloss retention, color retention, and chalk resistance.
It is an excellent choice as a finish sealer or as an architectural grade topcoat for a variety of applications. Us it for industrial / commercial equipment, I-beams, metal roofs, railings, ornamental iron fencing / gates, fire escapes, shipping containers, tanks, steel frames, decks, boats, pipes, high traffic floors, and more.
Enamo Grip cures with an even and smooth self-leveling finish that leaves no evidence of brush marks. It is an excellent choice to top coat surfaces that will see constant water splash, submersion, or wherever long-term performance is needed.
Enamo Grip Benefits
- Self-leveling when applied – gives a glossy, smooth-finished surface appearance.
- Can be applied as a clear coat or may be tinted to any desired color.
- Extremely tough, Enamo Grip makes an excellent floor coating. Any surface can be made non-skid if needed.
- Easily applied to metal, aluminum, or concrete. Can be used anywhere that a UV-resistant topcoat is required.
- Excellent choice for any submersible surfaces such as those in pools, hot tubs, waterslides, or boats. Certified water barrier under ASTM D6904 and ASTM D7088.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- 15+ year lifespan under normal conditions.
Enamo Grip Uses
- Architectural and maintenance solutions that require the highest durability.
- Topcoat over Super Therm®, Rust Grip® , or our other coatings to give additional protection and durability to a substrate, or to protect against water ponding when applied over rigid surfaces such as metal or concrete.
- Marine applications above and below the waterline. Our Enamo Grip SAS formulation provides a slick finish designed to resist the attachment of compounds inside industrial tubes.
- Seals against breathing moisture/gases and protects against weathering as well as acid, solvent, and chemical exposure. When a higher level of protection is required, our Enamo Grip 5000 formulation is designed for exposure to PH levels 5-14.
- Protection against UV, wear, weathering, and moisture penetration.
- Tested/approved under ASTM as a “water barrier” for concrete blocks and masonry.
Enamo Grip Documentation
For the most updated Enamo Grip Tech Data Sheet, Application Instructions, and SDS Sheet, please contact us.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services