Moist Metal Grip
Moist Metal Grip: Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coating For Wet Surfaces
Moist Metal Grip is designed for application on dry or wet metal surfaces to protect against corrosion and chemicals in a two-part waterproof – water repelling epoxy coating. It was designed to be applied to surfaces that are not dry enough for other paints or coatings.
Moist Metal Grip is ideally suited for metal or steel surfaces that will be underwater or subjected to constant water pooling, condensation, high humidity, or steam. It can be applied directly over flash or surface rust without loss of adhesion.
It is resistant to chemicals and solvents, and is designed to be applied directly to metal, concrete, masonry, and wood. Moist Metal Grip is a perfect solution for protecting corroded, wet, or condensating cold water pipes. It can also be used to coat rebars for concrete, buried I-beams, submerged structures, boats, and more.
It can be easily applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer and can be used as a one-coating system. Moist Metal Grip can withstand temperatures up to 300°F (149°C).
Moist Metal Grip Benefits
- Fast Acting – Fully submergible after only 48 hours of cure time. Moist Metal Grip will finish curing while submerged under water.
- Protective – Prevents corrosion of coated surfaces due to the damaging effects of submersion, constant pooling, or moisture exposure.
- Convenient – Can be applied to moist, wet, or condensating metal surfaces that cannot be dried before applying a corrosion paint or coating.
- Durable – Acid and chemical-resistant.
- Versatile – Moist Metal Grip can be used to waterproof metal, steel, aluminum, wood and concrete.
- Easy to Apply – Semi-self-leveling formula with a smooth finish that can be tinted to any color. Can be applied directly to a wet surface using a roller or brush.
Moist Metal Grip Uses
- Use for all metal, steel, and concrete surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling or condensation. If metal is to be submerged underwater, use Moist Metal Grip for protection before it is submerged.
- Can be used to protect inside of water tanks. Moist Metal Grip is a polyamide formula base that is safe for potable water uses. European approval for potable water.
- Can be applied over metal or concrete surfaces including flooring. Moist Metal Grip is tough enough to withstand traffic abuse.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services