Total Seal: Waterproof Protection for Concrete and Masonry
Total Seal is a waterproof two-part epoxy coating designed for application on wet or dry surfaces and to seal concrete and masonry. It has special additives to promote adhesion that help prevent moisture migration. Total seal is water repelling, can be used under water, or in areas where constant splashing or condensation is a problem. It is flexible and resistant to acids, chemicals, and solvents.
Total Seal can be used below grade, and makes an excellent waterproof basement liner to block water leakage for areas that are subject to hydrostatic pressure. Use it to coat basement concrete floors that may be vulnerable due to flooding or concrete block walls prone to water leaks.
Total Seal Benefits
- Protects and seals leaking concrete flooring and walls due to hydrostatic pressure
- Very good acid and good alkali resistance
- Resistant to scuffing and direct impact
- Can be tinted to any color and dries to a semi-gloss finish
Total Seal Uses
- As a one-coat system for interior concrete block walls
- For any area where constant splashing, flooding, or condensation is a problem
- For interior-housed swimming pools
- As a one-coat system for warehouse flooring
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services