Superbase: High Performance Basecoat
Super Base is a water-borne base coat and primer designed to seal cracks, weather seal, and coat surfaces. It can be used alone or with a top coat of Super Therm to create a long-lasting, water tight, energy barrier roofing system. It resists ponding water, UV, weathering, and can be applied to tar, wood, asphalt shingles, or concrete. Super Base is designed with a combination of the highest-performance elastomeric acrylics to provide long-lasting sealing and protection.
Super Base Benefits
- Versatile – Super Base works with concrete, tar, wood, asphalt, shingles, fiberglass shingles, polyurethane foam, or any other dry substance.
- Safe – Super Base is USDA-approved for use in, and around, food preparation areas.
- Long-Lasting – Super Base has a 10+ year lifespan under normal conditions.
- Effective – Super Base primes and fills surfaces to maximize the performance of Super Therm®.
Super Base Uses
- Base coat over substrates to improve performance of the topcoat
- Base coat over substrates to seal cracks
- Over seams on mobile homes
- Over seam cracks on new home construction
- As a base coat over porous or dry surfaces to seal
- As a weather seal
- Can be combined with Multi-Mesh Membrane to form a flat roofing system
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services