Epoxotherm: Submersible Insulating Ceramic Coating
Epoxotherm is a ceramic-based, two-part epoxy that can be submerged and add insulation benefit to any substrate over which it is coated. It is also designed to insulate wet surfaces and can be applied directly on to wet metal.
Epoxotherm uses a combination of ceramics for exceptional reflective and insulative performance, with the toughness, flexibility and submersible capabilities of industrial grade epoxy.
• Submerge safely after only 48 hours of cure time.
• Apply directly to damp or condensating surfaces with no threat to adhesion.
• Direct-to-metal coating for ease of use.
• White in color and rough in texture for maximum performance.
• Resists formation of mold and mildew.
• USDA approved for use in and around food preparation areas. Originally approved under the AWWS requirements.
• Any underwater situation where conventional industrial insulation cannot be applied.
• On boats/ship walls where high humidity and moisture are persistent.
• Reduces the levels of condensation on cold water pipes.
• Reduce condensation on walls (i.e. ice arena change rooms) to resist the growth of harmful mold and mildew.
• Insulates hoppers on asphalt trucks to reduce heat loss in route
For the most updated Epoxotherm Tech Data Sheet, Application Instructions, and SDS Sheet, please contact us.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM