1. What types of services do you provide?
2. Are you a wholesaler, distributor, or retailer?
3. Where are you based?
1. What is the difference between Super Therm® and other white reflective roof coatings?
2. How can Super Therm® extend the life of a roof aside from just coating it?
3. Can Super Therm® be used for flat roofing?
4. Are there any current formulas and related ASTM testing to correctly test the effects of a ceramic coating used as insulation?
5. Can Super Therm® be applied to metal? Wood? Other surfaces?
Super Therm® can be applied to a variety of surfaces on its own or with Super Base (HS) or SP Primer as a base coat for sealing.
1. Aged or Peppered Steel and Aluminum – apply directly
2. Wood – prime with Super Base (HS)
3. Rusty surfaces – prime with Rust Grip®
4. Very dark surfaces – prime with Super Base (HS)
5. Tar – prime with Super Base (HS)
6. Polyurethane foam – prime with Super Base (HS)
7. Concrete – prime with Rust Grip® or Super Base (HS).
8. Damaged concrete – clean and strengthen the concrete with SP Interlock and Rust Grip® before application
9. Wet surfaces – apply top coat of Enamo Grip or SP Seal Coat
6. Can Super Therm® be tinted or coated with another color?
7. How is Super Therm® sold?
1. What surfaces can Rust Grip® be applied to?
2. How is Rust Grip® sold?
3. Can Rust Grip® withstand chemicals?
4. What’s the difference between Rust Grip® and a rust converter?
5. What precautions do I need to take when working with Rust Grip®?
Because Rust Grip® works rapidly, do not leave a container open to the air for longer than 4 hours, or Rust Grip® will draw in the ambient humidity and begin to cure. Use caution when resealing the container, as any Rust Grip® on the seal track of the lid or container may cause the two surfaces to seal. A brush or roller used to apply Rust Grip® cannot be cleaned.
6. How do I clean off Rust Grip®?
1. Is HPC™ Coating a reflector?
2. When should I use HPC™ Coating instead of Super Therm®?
HPC™ Coating catches and holds heat “onto” a surface. Super Therm® repels heat off of or away from a surface and does not allow the surface to load heat from the heat source.
3. What is the best topcoat for HPC™ Coating?
1.What surfaces can Enamo Grip be applied to?
2.How is Enamo Grip sold?
3.How do I remove graffiti from a surface coated with Enamo Grip?
4.Does Enamo Grip wear down after repeated cleanings?
5.Does Enamo Grip allow the surface beneath it to breathe?
6.How do I clean Enamo Grip off of equipment?
7.Does Enamo Grip provide a no-slip surface?
Moist Metal Grip
1.When Should I use Moist Metal Grip Instead of Rust Grip®?
Use Moist Metal Grip when moisture cannot be removed from the surface or when there is constant exposure to moisture.
2.How is Moist Metal Grip sold?
Moist Metal Grip is sold in 5-gallon kits and 1-gallon kits.
3.How do I clean Moist Metal Grip?
4.Is Moist Metal Grip tintable?
1.When should I use Super Base (HS) with Super Therm®?
- Very Dark Surfaces to prevent color bleed
- Tar or polyurethane foam to prevent chemical bleed through
- Wood to seal
- Concrete to fill in pores & seal
- Flat roofing as a base coat
1.Can SP Super Cleaner (Graffiti Cleaner) be used without Enamo Grip?
2.What surfaces are safe for use of SP Super Cleaner (Graffiti Cleaner)?
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM