1. What types of services do you provide?
2. Are you a wholesaler, distributor, or retailer?
We distribute our coatings to construction companies, roofers, contractors, and other building professionals. Since many of our coatings require a trained applicator with special equipment, we do not generally sell to the public.
3. Where are you based?
We are based in New York and serve clients throughout the US.
1. What surfaces can Rust Grip® be applied to?
2. How is Rust Grip® sold?
3. Can Rust Grip® withstand chemicals?
4. What’s the difference between Rust Grip® and a rust converter?
5. What precautions do I need to take when working with Rust Grip®?
Because Rust Grip® works rapidly, do not leave a container open to the air for longer than 4 hours, or Rust Grip® will draw in the ambient humidity and begin to cure. Use caution when resealing the container, as any Rust Grip® on the seal track of the lid or container may cause the two surfaces to seal. A brush or roller used to apply Rust Grip® cannot be cleaned.
6. How do I clean off Rust Grip®?
1. Is HPC™ Coating a reflector?
No. HPC™ Coating uses only non-conductive ceramics. HPC™ Coating is designed not to absorb, but to catch and hold heat on the surface.
2. When should I use HPC™ Coating?
HPC™ Coating is designed to prevent conductive heat transfer. Use HPC™ Coating to reduce heat loss from conduction in conditions with high temperatures.
HPC™ Coating catches and holds heat “onto” a surface such as a steam pipe, boiler plate, or a tank.
1.What surfaces can Enamo Grip be applied to?
2.How is Enamo Grip sold?
3.How do I remove graffiti from a surface coated with Enamo Grip?
4.Does Enamo Grip wear down after repeated cleanings?
5.Does Enamo Grip allow the surface beneath it to breathe?
6.How do I clean Enamo Grip off of equipment?
7.Does Enamo Grip provide a no-slip surface?
Moist Metal Grip
1.When Should I use Moist Metal Grip Instead of Rust Grip®?
Use Moist Metal Grip when moisture cannot be removed from the surface or when there is constant exposure to moisture.
2.How is Moist Metal Grip sold?
Moist Metal Grip is sold in 5-gallon kits and 1-gallon kits.
3.How do I clean Moist Metal Grip?
4.Is Moist Metal Grip tintable?
1.When should I use Super Base (HS)?
- Very Dark Surfaces to prevent color bleed
- Tar or polyurethane foam to prevent chemical bleed through
- Wood to seal
- Concrete to fill in pores & seal
- Flat roofing as a base coat
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM